How do i avoid corrupted data/ the peter pan glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitkatcoz

Reaction score
Hi i want to marry my baby girl but there's not many males i like for my precious and i want to marry on the app but i also dont want to have the corrupted MyMeets genes or the peter pan glitch how can I protect my tama from the glitch. PS i so sorry if i posted this the wrong section

The “corrupted genes” don’t really affect your device at all. Soon the official app will shut down so your only way of marrying a specific tamagotchi will have to be on MyMeets app.
MyMeets is safe, I have used it before and my tamas are doing just fine! :smile2:

The peter pan glitch affect your device randomly, I personally believe it’s a manufacturer error!

The “corrupted genes” don’t really affect your device at all. Soon the official app will shut down so your only way of marrying a specific tamagotchi will have to be on MyMeets app.
MyMeets is safe, I have used it before and my tamas are doing just fine! :smile2:

The peter pan glitch affect your device randomly, I personally believe it’s a manufacturer error!
Thank you so much for this advice i was scared of marrying my girl but now I know that its almost harmless

I read that the Peter Pan glitch was thought to be caused by sending your Tama to the app / parents before they're fully grown, but I did not do that and my Meets still had the glitch. :/ So I would agree with iAM, that it's likely random.

I read that the Peter Pan glitch was thought to be caused by sending your Tama to the app / parents before they're fully grown, but I did not do that and my Meets still had the glitch. :/
The most plausible explanation that I read, way back, was that it was possibly caused by a programming error relating to the way the device saves your progress before displaying the "Low Battery" screen. I don't know if anyone ever conclusively proved anything, though.

Latest posts

Back