How do I get my gen 1 tamagotchi married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CloudSleeper

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m new to tamgotchis and my grandma got me one as a surprise, I’ve done some research and learned the basics ( I’m sure it’s a gen 1, and I know how to feed it and stuff,) so anyways, I’ve seen some people on YouTube get some of their tamagotchis married? I really have no experience and wanna try, I’ve learned the cycle of the gen 1 tamagotchi and what do I do to get it a partner? No stuff online helped so I’m using this website as a last resort, thank you!!

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! happy2

Gen 1 unfortunately don’t have the option to marry. Marrying came in later version i.e: Tamagotchi connections (V1-V6) and the modern Tamagotchis.

May I ask you if you can take a picture of your tamagotchi and upload it to confirm which version you got? :smile2:

Hi there!
Awh, that’s a shame, I wanted my tamagotchi to get a partner but it’s fine, atleast now I know, anyways, thank you for greeting me to this website!
Here is my tama
(don’t mind how the quality looks, it’s like 2 am at where im at D:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
anyways, thank you for greeting me to this website!
But you've already encountered @iAM under your other names, @CloudSleeper - also known as @tamagotchiplayeryes / @Ilovetamogatchis11000 / @innocenttamagotchiplayer / @Tamagotchilover10101 / @girliegotchi - so for the umpteenth time please stop deceiving people using multiple accounts, as you've been told multiple times that this isn't allowed here.

I assume that this is the name that you wish to stick with? If so, I'll ask @Angotcha to merge your CloudSleeper account with your other ones.

Why would you do that? Is it because you want to be in different groups? I don’t understand why you say you are new to Tamagotchi’s.

Hey guys, I’m new to tamgotchis and my grandma got me one as a surprise, I’ve done some research and learned the basics ( I’m sure it’s a gen 1, and I know how to feed it and stuff,) so anyways, I’ve seen some people on YouTube get some of their tamagotchis married? I really have no experience and wanna try, I’ve learned the cycle of the gen 1 tamagotchi and what do I do to get it a partner? No stuff online helped so I’m using this website as a last resort, thank you!!
I'm the same.good luck finding the answer,by the way can I join you on the way to the answer?thank you

Latest posts

Back