How do I get my mom to stop letting my sister touch my tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitkatcoz

Reaction score
My sister always touches my tamagotchi or my brothers tamagotchi and im not mad that shes touching them,Im mad because whenever she ¨plays¨ with them she always clanks them or puts them in dangerous situations where they can get damaged,lost,stolen or even destroyed and my mom always babys her using the excuse ¨shes just a baby/toddler¨ I remember once i accidentally stepped on one of my sisters toys and mom said that i did it on purpose and i should know where im going and its not like I give my sister permission to go and play with them she just takes them!
sorry at the moment i am being unreasonable i made this post because i had enough my sister lost my kids and i got bad care characters and she left them for some reason in the freezer (ps my kids are ok im warming them up with a blanket and making sure they dont die)
thx for coming to my rant/ted-talk:angry:

I suggest saying to your mom that your Tamagotchi collection is very dear to you and you don't want them to get harmed in any way. I also think mentioning that your sister is too young to play with/properly handle a virtual pet is worth bringing up.

if i were you i would probably hide the ones i’m not running, talking putting them in a box with clothes over it or something and putting them under there and just keeping the ones you run on you in your pockets or something??

She will probably not understand anything dude they starting making Tamagotchis in Japan in 1996 Edit: @decepticoncrown your reply is actually a good one! I'm waiting for on my PS3 slim to update one of my games, PSN on PS3 still works, they cancelled shutting down the shop but shut it down on PSP.

Last edited:
You aren’t being unreasonable. Your stuff is important to you, and it is good you want to take care of your things. It is unfortunate your mom does not seem to want to help you with this. Maybe she is tired or overwhelmed with other things and toys are low priority for her. It isn’t her stuff after all.

First things first, gather all your important things, and put them somewhere safe such as a high spot out of reach. If possible a locking box will be great. With toddlers in the house this is just a fact of life. You can’t leave things laying about as they will get their hands on them.

Your little sister probably sees you playing and wants to be like you and play with them too. Is she at an age where you can talk to her? Instead of talking to your mom, maybe try talking to your little sister. Also perhaps play them with her sometimes, and show her how they work. Maybe save one to give to her when she is old enough to care.

Try talking to your mom once more about the problem. If you need anything to secure your stuff maybe ask her what options you have for that. Remind her this is important to you and you need her help.

I understand your frustration, but at the same time don’t fret too much about your tamas. The damage has been done. Nothing lasts forever. Things can be replaced eventually. Family is important 🫶

Latest posts

Back