How do I keep my tamagotchis safe at school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitkatcoz

Reaction score
So where i live its extremely windy and i expecting rain ALOT this month and i need help taking care of my tamagotchis.
Considering i have 2 active is there any risks to having your tamagotchi in windy or very cold weather? i also want to ask you guys what i can do to take care of them in very hot weather or rain. Also just a quick reminder that my teacher lets me bring them as long as they are on pause or mute and in my backpack. I really only have to keep them safe from supervisors or the principal.Also i kind of have a feeling a kid that was my friend is gonna do something to it if im not looking so he has a tamagotchi and i didnt wanna be his friend just to be nice i acted like i did want to be his friend and i found out he was being petty and telling on me for dumb things like listening to music doodling stuff like that one day i had enough and called him a snake and he got mad and started calling me names and we didnt make up. So theres more dangers but those where just a couple i might add more later tho.

If you put them on pause anyways I would suggest that you leave them home until you get back or ask someone to look after them.
Depends on what version you have but mostly you can get cases or pouches that will help you cover them up properly so they don't get affected by the weather especially when its raining! :oo

If you do not want to pause, put them in a ziplock bag (make sure air is out when sealing) and put it in your pocket. The plastic on the bag will help reduce scratches and also protect it against water splashes.

I like to remove the keychain to avoid scratches too so I recommend this. When I run one at work, this is the method I use.

You can put it on a landyard like me! When there’s rain and wind then you can hide it under your jacket:tarakotchi:

Latest posts

Back