How do You display Your collection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 214850

Reaction score
Hello Tama Community! First Post here.

My Question is: 

How do You display Your collection? Do You have a secret drawer to store them in a tiny box or is it a wonderful trophy display with LEDs and stuff?

I'm thinking of a nice adult way of showing my growing collection to friends and other visitors.. First thought was a cupboard with glas doors and individual stands made out of clear polymer clay. I still think the clear polymer clay is a nice idea to make them face to the right direction and to create a colorful environment.

Second idea was a clear plastic curtain to store photos in. The bags might be big enough for the original packaging and I could remove the Tamagotchis easily to play with them. I could attach some iridescent foil behind the plastic curtain and the clear plastic look fits right to the 90' flair. 

Do You have some ideas or photos?

Have a nice day!

I display whatever I'm running or want to run on a jewelry stand.
That's absolutely adorable!! I might have to follow your lead there with my black and white tamas!

As or me, I tend to display the ones I'm currently running in cradles or cushions I've made.

tamamama.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back