How do you MUTE a tamagotchi? Permanently?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
Is there possibly a way to MUTE your tamagotchi? PERMANENTLY?

I know how to turn the sound off, but is there a way to cut the cords on the inside of your tamagotchi, the ones that lead to the sound-box thing, to permanently remove the sound completely?

I wanted to see if anyone knew before I went snipping wires in my tamagotchi. I like experimenting LOL

First of all, that's a weird question. :D And I have NO idea.... hopefully a tama exspert will come around this post. :lol:

Umm, If you go around snipping wires, like debuging, you may have a very good chance or breaking your tama.

We have to wait for a person thats knows more about this to come and say something, Ive never opened my tama, Im too scared. >.>

The speaker is glued to the back of the Tamagotchi shell. It's easy to see which wires go to it.

Note: If you open your Tamagotchi, you do so at your own risk. Neither I, nor TamaTalk will be responsible for any damage you may do to your Tamagotchi.

o.o Now that's weird. Why would you want to permanently turn off the sound...? You can always turn it off with A and C...but then again, it's none of my business. XD I'm not a tama expert, don't ask me! *hides*

Yes, if you snap the sound wires, you'll mute your Tamagotchi permanently, unless you solder (is that the right word?) the wires back on again. There's only two wires there so it's easy to see which wires are the sound wires!

I've accidentally snapped sound wires on a Tamagotchi once when I was taking apart my friend's Tamagotchi (it was broken and I wondered if there was anything I could do to fix it- she wasn't desperate though because that was a version she hated anyway). Luckily my dad knows how to solder stuff together.

YAY I DID IT!

I have no idea why I wanted to do that XD

The tama is kinda dead poop right now because my little sister broke off one of her buttons, so I switched hers with mine, and so I gave the dead tama to my dad xD (it still works, but its annoying when you dont have a C button)

YAY EXPERIMENTS! That was fun :hitodetchi: It seems like not that many people on here like to open up tamagotchi.... I find it extremely interesting :unsure:

Dont worry binary, if I opened my tama and it broke, I definetly wouldnt blame anyone on here. Thats completely up to me :ichigotchi:

Ps: I kinda sorta snipped the wires before anybody replied, because it was taking too long for anyone to reply LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back