how long is your hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is to my collarbone =]

Last year it grew all the way down to my butt, (in around June) and one day i just got bored and went *SNIP* :lol:

Then it was to around the middle of my ribs when I cut it again a few inches shorter, and after it grew back a bit I put my hair into 2 ponytails and just cut them off! lol, I had no idea what I was thinking and by the time I evened my hair out properly, It was only an inch past my ears. That was in November though.

I'm probably just going to let it grow long again. Long hair is so much more fun than short hair (in my opinion) =]

EDIT: I just chopped it really short :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
mine used to b really long but i got it cut over the last summer vacation so now its a little bit longer than shoulder length.

If you're comparing it to other boys hair, then yes, it's pretty long.

But if you're comparing it to females and and males hair, it's in the middle.

I was planning on growing it out for Locks of Love,because it's all one color and thick. Then I realized I look HIDEOUS with long hair. So, after my dance recital, I'm getting it cut a half-inch above my collar bone again. It has to be AFTER the recital or else my hair will have to be slicked back to make me look like a boy. o_O

I seriously need that haircut, though. -isgettingsplitends-

I'd say about 3 inches long. It goes from the base of my hand to the top of my thumb.

I can't decide if I want to grow it out or not, so I'm not cutting it until I decide XD

Chances are I'll get annoyed with it around 6 inches and cut it off again.

mine used to be, like, shorty in the back

longish in the front: like just below my shoulders

but now the back is like, almost to my neck and my front is like half an inch below my shoulders.

@_@

Esther, your hair is like... the perfect length. xD
Thanks, Krysteh. ILY. <3

I actually feel jealous of everyone with long flowing hair. Especially if it's blonde; I am particularly envious of Katie and Feebee. I get bored of my hair a lot. So the length changes. So far this year it's been relatively long with layers, below shoulder length with side bangs, and now I have full bangs with my hair a few inches past my shoulders. A ton of people at my school find my hair fun to play with. Because it is straight and shiny. I let them fiddle with it - and I always come home with my hair done up in a different way to when I left the house.

My hair is the longest says everyone. It goes to my booty or bellow. I'm going to cut it to a lenght to the middle of my back.

Esther your hair is so full! I'm jelous! XD

My hair is about down to the middle of my back, maybe a few inches longer.

I defs. don't think you can tell by looking at my avvie aha.

Esther your hair is so full! I'm jelous! XD
Thanks. xD

I've always had really thick hair. It goes all puffy when it's just brushed. It's fun to play with. x3

Krystal; In that case, I am envious of you too. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back