How long will the Pix remember with the batteries out?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuchipatchiPod

Reaction score
I love my Pix but I'm thinking it's time to put it away for a bit after this generation. But I don't want to lose all my history data and notebook data. How long will it retain this information with the batteries out? I don't know how it's stored so I'm worried. If it won't retain it very long, I'll just keep on playing with it, but if it retains it for a while I might take a break.

I don’t think you will lose anything just like how the Meets/On and really all modern tamagotchi’s, they keep the data and everything else you’ve collected.

I have a feeling it'll hold onto the information for a very long time. I've had a Connection-era Tama hold data while dormant for a little over 15 years...the technology has only improved since then. Take a break!

Ah, OK, I was thinking they'd lose the data within an hour or something, but was hoping for more. I'll definitely be taking a break after my current Weeptchi leaves ^^ Though I'll be sad to put the Pix away, honestly. But I'm just not caring for it well because I'm kinda burned out on it after playing through like 9 generations straight XD

I put my Pix away for several months and it always picks right back up where I left off before taking the batteries out, so you should be good!

Latest posts

Back