How much is a Nano Baby worth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I have this thing called a Nano Baby. I bought it for $2 at a shop. When I started it, it was so exactly like a vintage Tama, I belived it might be rare. It is almost new and repackaged in box. I really dislike it, so I am willing to sell it. How much is it worth?

~ Dazzmina ~

It's not really that cool. You can't pause it, even by setting the time, and it's really needy. So you understand why I want to sell it, but I don't understand why anyone might want to BUY it.

~ Dazzmina ~

To each his own, I guess. There is a reason why they go for so high on Ebay. Personally, I like the Nano series. They're the first virtual pets I played with, even before Tamagotchis.

It's not really that cool. You can't pause it, even by setting the time, and it's really needy. So you understand why I want to sell it, but I don't understand why anyone might want to BUY it.

~ Dazzmina ~
Hmm.. Ok.. Didn't kow that, I understand why you want to sell it. xD I think it dies more than an unpaused tama. because it's needy.. :p

People want to buy it because in America, at least for me, that was the virtual pet all the "cool" kids had....

That was actually my very first virtual pet :) I got it the first year it came out, for christmas. I wasn't introduced to tamas until about a year later. I think it's more of a nostalgia thing when people buy them. Like to remember when they were younger. That's why I look for the older versions of tamas and other pets I used to own and threw out without even thinking I might want them later...

Just out of curiosity...what type of shop did you find it at???

I see a lot on eBay these days for like 60$ which seems a little high but if this works you got a steal at 2$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back