How often do yall play with your tamas in school if u do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan576

Reaction score
I'm wondering how often you all take out your tamas in school I'd you do take them out? I take mine out before school starts mostly to just to take care of them because ik I probably won't be taking care of it for a while. Sometimes I take out my small ones during lunch sometimes but not the big ones with light up screens. I also take them out during recess if my friend isn't here that day or something, and during social studies because I just don't like it plus there only like 30 minutes in it and it's at the end of the day so nobody is really paying attention they just wanna go home so yeah! Also to play with it during social studies or whatever mostly I lay my head down and in my hand is the tamagotchi so I play it and I'm pretty sure no one can see it

Be careful playing with the Tamagotchi during class time as your teacher could catch you and take it away!

When I was a kid Tamagotchis were banned at school so I made my mom take care of it while I was gone. But I mostly played with it during summer vacation since I could take better care of it then.

While I agree with them, I've deffo been in your boat! I played with my tamas all through high school(in the desk) so I'm not one to talk, although I would often make use of the pause function if I knew I was gonna be dealing with a particularly stuffy teacher! :lol:
In a lot of longer 3 hour university classes, you get a 5-15 minute break halfway through, so I'd just put them on mute before hand and tend to them then, and before/after class, nbd there. And a lot of classes in college are also a little over an hour(so mine was often a 3hr class 1x/week or two 1hr 15min classes a week) so just muting them before and caring for them outside of it wasn't a problem. 👍
And while not sanitary, I fully fess up to having played with vpets on the loo.

Thankfully with work, it's at most a 2.5hr stretch between breaks, most vpets don't have a problem being left alone for that long so even with work they're mostly left on the break table.

God I think I remember having a tama confiscated in school :biggrin: I used to leave them with my mom after that!

Now I totally take them to work with me! I work 11 hour shifts but a lot of it is down time, so I just have them out on my desk mostly. Whenever someone sees one they’re always delighted and tell me stories about the ones they had when they were kids/ones they bought for their kids, it’s certainly made me a few friends at work which is really lovely :lol: a work friend actually bought me the new Starwars tama for my birthday!

I'm in high school. I simply take them to school and take care of the in between classes, at lunch. and before and after school.

I’m an adult student (in a vocational school) so class rules may not be as strict as in elementary. I keep a few tamas with me most of the time, sitting muted on the desk. However me focusing on studying instead of glaring at my tamas often results in care misses. I’ve started to leave them home, paused, more often now.

Oh my gosh, I'm also of the generation that saw Tamagotchis banned in school! Takes me back!

Now that work has calmed down a tiny bit I can probably start raising them again. They make great fidget toys during long video meetings where no one can see my hands :gozarutchi: If I'm at the office they only come out during lunch, if at all - I utilize the sitter or pause mode when necessary!

Bless your heart. This is a cute topic. Add me to the list of folks who are too old for this apply to (I'm in my 30s now), but it applied in the late '90s! I remember my friend and I having our virtual pets at school in elementary school. There was a girl (not in our class or circle) who had a keychain full of more virtual pets than any of us had, and we were like, "I hope she drops them!" I don't remember there being much of a problem with the virtual pets and teachers in elementary school, but I remember it being strict in junior high and having my mom babysit them for me sometimes while I was at school. :ROFLMAO: I must have taken them to school some, though, because in junior high I have a memory of using one stealthily beneath my desk in class before class had even technically begun, and a guy sitting near me was like, "Oh, I'm telling!" He was just joking, though, lol. He didn't turn me in.
I don't think I was using them anymore in high school.

When I recently started buying virtual pets again, and particularly replacing the exact ones I used to have, I showed some to my mom and was like, "Remember babysitting these?" She does remember, and the main thing she remembers is having to clean up the poop so it wouldn't make them sick. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back