How old is to old...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovr67

Reaction score
I am 12 years old and I am wondering whether I should give up trick or treating and leave it for the kiddies.

What do you think? ;)

I think 20 becuse it would be kinda creepy i guess.

12?! Whats better then FREE candy and hanging out with your friends.

Im 13 and im going trick or treating but theres a twist we are going to make are selfs look like idiots by runing down the street sreaming spraying spray string and cheese in a can.

I think 20 becuse it would be kinda creepy i guess.
12?! Whats better then FREE candy and hanging out with your friends.

Im 13 and im going trick or treating but theres a twist we are going to make are selfs look like idiots by runing down the street sreaming spraying spray string and cheese in a can.
Really? O_O

Even in late teens, I think it's perfectly alright to go trick or treating for some fun.

I'm 13 and I don't plan on it this year, but that's really only because I would rather spend Halloween with a few friends, watching scary movies instead of freezing outside. :p

I do think I might have fun with the school's Halloween dance, though. I could still dress up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you can get too old to go trick or treating. I mean c'mon, what's more fun than getting 3 pounds of free candy and hanging out with your friends? ( or for me, my friend or nobody ;) )

When you can't walk nor speak. xD

Cecib ;)

Not 12. Who would want to sit around your house when you could be hanging out with friends, getting free candy? 8D My sister said she would use an excuse when she was 18 to take me trick-or-treating, but by then I'd be 15. =P

Pssh. I'm 13. My friends are 14 and 15. We're freshmen. We're going trick or treating. =D

Knowing me, I'll probably do it until I graduate from high school.

I say you should hold onto your childhood as long as freakin' possible. Go trick or treating!! My mom even went with friends when she was in college~ 8DD

I find it funny how much adults debate over this. My parents are like, "GO. Go until you graduate. At least. Be young." But one of my close friend's parents cut her off at 13, telling her to leave it for the younger kids, and that it's creepy for older children to be wandering around asking for free candy. Dx

Like I said, I would sooo definately go. I'm 14, most of my friends are 15. We're going. Duhh. We're going to Good Will and getting a bunch of insane, random, cheap stuff and going(;

I see people up to their early 20's trick or treating.

Its perfectly fine to go trick-or-treating at your age. ;)

I'm 13 and I plan on going every year until I graduate high school

or something...

I'm 13 and I don't plan to stop trick-or-treating in a long time. =P

I'm 12 and I still love trick or treating! trick or treating is for all ages! which reminds me........

OMG I still haven't started working on my costume! I'm going to be zoey from mew mew power!

:eek:

My parents think I'm to old because the majority of the kids that go here are like 6, 7, and 8. :I I'm ONLY 14.

I'm sneaking out when my mom leaves with my brothers to go, leave the candy jar on the step with "One a piece" sign and run around grabbing as much as I can.

My parents think I'm to old because the majority of the kids that go here are like 6, 7, and 8. :I I'm ONLY 14.
I'm sneaking out when my mom leaves with my brothers to go, leave the candy jar on the step with "One a piece" sign and run around grabbing as much as I can.
I loved people who did that :3 My friends and I would split the bowl/dish.

My mom and I used to do that too. Stick the bowl out there, wait about 20 minutes then bring the already empty bowl inside and shut off the lights xP

I've never known a single person(unless they're with their parents) to only take one piece, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back