How to get the Twin Deviltchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amora

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know the chances of anyone knowing this is extremely low but I don't know where else to ask.

I just got the Girl Deviltchi on the Devilgotchi and would love to evolve her into the Twins.
I know you're supposed to give good care and maintain a really high DP, but I can't understand how that's possible. If I'm giving good care (i.e., feeding, playing, answering handshake calls) the chances of her acting out and having to be disciplined grow exponentially, and disciplining causes DP to drop.

Am I supposed to ignore discipline and handshake calls? Doesn't that count as bad care?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 2.27.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 2.27.28 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Twin Deviltchi evolves from Girl Deviltchi when the Friend Level is at 4 and the Devil Power is between 80 and 95. Twin Deviltchi is the shortest-lived special adult, as it usually evolves shortly before a Good End is due to occur.

Twin Deviltchi evolves from Girl Deviltchi when the Friend Level is at 4 and the Devil Power is between 80 and 95. Twin Deviltchi is the shortest-lived special adult, as it usually evolves shortly before a Good End is due to occur.
Yes. My question is how to keep Devil Power at 80-95 while also maintaining a high Friendship Level.
They seem to contradict each other because playing the minigame (to raise Friendship) triggers Discipline calls (which lower Devil Power when answered).
I'll just ignore the calls and see what happens.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back