How to keep a Morino's weight up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuchipatchiPod

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently got a Mori de Hakken and I heard that you want it to have a high weight. The problem I have is that the weight goes down when playing games! And the games are so random and likely to lose that you end up losing all your weight you gain by feeding. Is it better to just not play games with it and let its gokigen level stay emptied? Even though this results in care mistakes? I'm not sure what to do to keep the weight up!

I don't think care mistakes really matter for evolution on the morino. You can also fill all of your tamagotchis happiness hearts by avoiding predator attacks, so refrain from playing games, and mainly feed it the second food option (the seeds/cherries/chestnut) since that increases weight by 2.

Thanks. That's pretty much what I've been doing but I've been worried I'm harming the poor little thing lol. I wish it got attacked more (weird to say lol) so I could keep those happiness leaves up.

Exit out if you know you are gonna loose the minigame and retry. Doing that keeps you from loosing unnecessary weight. Also after the baby stage ALWAYS feed it the new foods that appear as they increase weight more than the starting food.

Also heres some tips for getting the twin ants easily I discovered. The times I listed don't matter but what does matter is the order and length I listed for being in each temperature.

Twin Ants
(Day 1) 11:52am - Hatched
(Day 2) 11:52am - Evolve to Imotchi
Imotchi - Feed ONLY candy. Don't miss any attacks. Hearts dropped to -2 once or twice.
(Day 4) 11:52am - went into cocoon at 40mg.
11:52am switch to cold. 9pm switch to hot
(Day 5) 9am switch to cold. 10am switch to hot.
11:52am - Came out of cocoon.

Latest posts

Back