Howdy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mortimer

Reaction score
Salutations all, I am technically not new to TamaTalk. I used to be a member over 11 years ago (cant remember the email for my old account, or if my old account had been removed). 

I believe my old username was Everly84 or something to that nature. 8 years ago I fell on hard times, and had to sell 90% of my collection (Devilgotchi, Santagotchi, US Tamagotchi Ocean, well I had every Tamagotchi made at that point in time) but I was going through an old box and found the remainder that I still had of my old collection, and started up a Tamagotchi Connection Version 3. But buried deep in a corner I found a Tamagotchi that I cannot for the life of me remember the name of. I remember had 2. One new in its package and this one wrapped up in an old baby sock. Its driving me absolutely batty, that I cannot identify it. I have not activated it, but i remember that the characters were all insects. I have googled till my fingers have bled and still cant find the name of it. I can only remember the name of what it was going to be in the U.S. But it never released here, and that was Tamagotchi Garden I want to say. 

But if anyone knows from the description of what it is. I would appreciate a response about it. 

But I digress. I already have seen some names of people that I remember. Like TamaMum. I remember talking to her on yahoo messenger back in the day.

Thanks

Hey there! It's always nice to see returning users  :D

I've been around here just ten years myself. I did try looking up the name you thought your old account might have been but unfortunately no results came up. It does seem oddly familiar though...

I did happen to find an everly20. They seem to have the same birthday as you and some similar interests. Here's the profile.

If you think this might be yours, I'd recommend messaging Admin to see what can be done about retrieval  ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
It highly probable that, that is my old profile because I was 20 when I made it (34 now). But I am not all that concerned about it. Everything I did on that account I can do with this one.  So no big loss in the end, thank you for the reply.

The more accurate name of the version is Mori no Tamagotch, or just Tamagotchi Morino. No use in translating the name if it was never released by the eglish name.

That's it the Morino. I remember being sad their release here got canceled. I wonder why my searches never led to that site? 

Oh well.

The more accurate name of the version is Mori no Tamagotch, or just Tamagotchi Morino. No use in translating the name if it was never released by the eglish name.
It was never released, but it was announced. Tamagotchi Garden is indeed the official English name.

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am aware, but a lot of people aren't familiar with this name because what we do have officially released is the Morino.  It's just not to confuse people.

Latest posts

Back