Howdy :^)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElasticMud

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Emery! Canadian, 25, any pronouns are fine; lurker since 2004, on-and-off poster, Ginjirotchi enthusiast (I'm "Ginjirotchi" on the Wiki & Reddit)

You might remember me as that guy that tried the fansub thing with the anime a few years back: long story short, it got four episodes in, but I grossly underestimated how much my job and university/grad school would impact my workload, and I realized I generally felt uncomfortable handling donations. Even though the individual goals were fulfilled, it was really idealistic and poorly thought through on my part, and I'm genuinely very sorry for getting anybody's hopes up for a full 271 episode project through that method. I'm still hosting those four episodes as well as all the DVD raws I ripped, so at the very least if somebody more capable wants to take a crack at it, the materials are readily available for you.

I'm now running the "TMGC Archive", which is a repository for all the Tamagotchi media rips and scans I've done, as well as a catalog for all the materials I've found. I've got quite a bookshelf to go through (and two more years of grad school) so updates may be slow for now, but I'm always workin' on it!!

đź’™

Hello! I'm new but welcome back :) I also am cool with any pronouns; it's interesting how many people you meet like us who don't mind whatever.

Ginjirotchi is a great one, he's one of my favs too. He's the first one I got on my Tamagotchi Pix and I was so happy about it :D

I'm interested in the DVD Raws and the four episodes you worked on; I might try to sub them myself, or see if I can get a little group together to work on it. Where do you host them? I majored in Japanese so I understand a good deal, though subbing is a LOTTTTT of work (I tried to do a single episode of Digimon Ghost Game recently and got kinda overwhelmed hahaha, but it was my first attempt at subbing and I gave up quickly because there's already groups pounding out episodes hours after they release, so I'd be way behind anyway). But with something like Tama I could take my time and go at my own pace so maybe it wouldn't be so bad?

ETA: Nevermind, found your website by searching the name :) Awesome site!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back