howdy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junkfood

Reaction score
been occasionally popping in to lurk for literally a decade now and decided i should come out of my shell more :nyatchi:
Call me whatever name you like, I use it/its pronouns. Ive had virtual pets and tamas by extension as a special interest for basically as long as I can remember, though I dont have any in my possession right now because I am in college and have no job lol. I have a boat load of knowledge about vintage and connection-era but past the like Music Star I am mostly clueless. Also a MASSIVE oddpet enthusiast, when I move out and have a stable income I want to collect and document oddpets. they can be so esoteric it rules. Uh I hope we get along well. OH and my friend pokey goes here too @pokeysoda hi pokey! !!!!!!

Hello fellow newbie o/
I don't know much about oddpets but just off name alone they sound really cool. I hope you get to live out the dream of collecting a bunch of them

Hello, welcome to TamaTalk!

I think oddpets are pretty cool.

Alright, I'll see you around! Enjoy your stay at TamaTalk!
Greetings,

- Meg

Last edited:
Welcome Junkfood! I hope you find your place in TamaTalk and have a good time here! It's not the first time I read the word "oddpets", could you explain to me what it means? I don't quite understand it. Thank you very much and enjoy your stay here!
Regards

Welcome, Junkfood. Glad to have you here.:) What vpet are you playing currently?

I don't know much about oddpets but just off name alone they sound really cool. I hope you get to live out the dream of collecting a bunch of them
It's not the first time I read the word "oddpets", could you explain to me what it means? I don't quite understand it
"ODDPET" = Any virtual pet that is not Tamagotchi, Giga Pet, or Nano Pal which were the three that were most widely sold in stores (Possibly including Dinkie Dino as well, I see them a lot) there are hundreds of them and most of them have very little information on them available online. So I want to collect them
Welcome, Junkfood. Glad to have you here.:) What vpet are you playing currently?
Not at the moment though I did look at mercari search for vpets and stare at them longingly earlier lol

Hi Junkfood! I’m also an oddpets enthusiast, they’re primarily what I collect! Maybe it’s because there’s little information on most of them which makes them “rare” (even if they’re not necessarily valuable) in my mind.
Anyways! I would love to see more oddpet logs, definitely post some when you find some oddballs!

Latest posts

Back