Hydric's Journaling Log: Comments Ok

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydric

Reaction score
🥚Welcome to my Journal Log!🥚
I've recently gotten back into Tama and I'm having fun making a journal of the Tamagotchi that come and go.
I've started back up with my Tamagotchi P's Pink Shell!

IMG_20220407_105805_240.jpg
I make a new page each evolution line, so about once a week. Feel free to comment or request doodles of anything!
For now it's just my P's with no pierce. I may run other tama in the future though. I am a casual Tama fan so this is just for fun :3
(I'm a few pages in right now so ill slowly play some post catch up :p)

Feel free to chat off topic as long as you follow tamatalk guidelines. Always happy to make new friends.

This is so adorable!! It reminds me of when I wrote a diary for my first Tamagotchi back in the 90s ^^ But much cuter than mine hehehe

Kuchipatchi is such a cutie ^^
Thank you!
The childhood nostalgia is exactly why I did it haha! I was talking with my friend about how when I was a kid I would journal and make random lists for things all the time. Haven't really done anything like that as an adult because everything is digital now. A nice walk down memory lane -w-

I managed to get all 4 puzzle peices for kutchipatchi but I missed paying attention to his favorite food. It might have been hamburger steak? But thats ok it just means ill make sure to get him again haha!

Igot excited to draw again so I dedicated some of the next page to Putchihanatchi. Puchihanatchi then evolved in Himespetchi.
Had to draw a bunch of stars for our little Space Princess.
IMG_20220407_110755_772.jpg

Kiraritchi was the next tama to join the pages of my journal. Of course the sparkly girl loved the Tiara.
I bought some cat stickers that will make an appearance hehe. Kiraritchi ended up with Yumekyantchi as a tamapet and they matched well.
20220420_120055.jpg

*Sigh*
So Knightchi was next up to make a premier in our Tama Story. I was excited because I really love him...but I think he was cursed lol.
So first up I WROTE HIS NAME WRONG IN THE JOURNAL LOL. I write it in pencil first yet I still went right in with Pen and made the mistake twice. I made a joke of a tama stealing the "T" lul.
I was having trouble finding his favs and I kept saying no to getting married. So He eventually ran away. Sorry Knightchi. I'll give him another shot in the future.

20220425_140333.jpg

Righttchi was up next and we were back on track with getting all the puzzle peices for him.
All of his things are space related. When I found his fav food by the picture I thought it was dried squid lol! But after hard searching the hiragana I came to the conclusion that it was space tube food which made more sense for him. When he plays with the computer you get a special cut scene of him launching a rocket 🚀
Also utilized my easter washi washi since I got him right after Easter haha.
20220501_102925.jpg

Your art is so pretty! It's always nice seeing an update, hope you have a great week :D

For the next tama I aimed for one with care misses! Ok so I dont really know what qualifies as a care miss... Is it each time they call out and you dont answer, or each time they get sick?? Hmm
So I drew a bunch of angry tama since I was pretty much just fattening up the child stages then letting them get sick haha.
20220507_085715.jpg
The adult stage resulted in Tacktchi! Takutotchi? I wrote his name in katakana since I don't know the proper way to write it in English lul.

I love looking at these pages, they are so much fun! Knightchi is my favorite so far. I love how you turned the mistake into a cute joke.

タクト is like the word Tact, the spelling meant to be Tacttchi I think. :) At least that's what it is according to the Tamagotchi Wiki which is pretty accurate about these things.

I love looking at these pages, they are so much fun! Knightchi is my favorite so far. I love how you turned the mistake into a cute joke.

タクト is like the word Tact, the spelling meant to be Tacttchi I think. :) At least that's what it is according to the Tamagotchi Wiki which is pretty accurate about these things.
Yeah it felt like such a weird word to use haha! But i guess they mean like "to have Tact" Which he seems to be a music instructor and I guess that woukd require some tact?
But I can't help to think "tactics" and he's like a master mind in like battle tactics or something hahaXD

Woah woah another boy? Thats 4 in a row now. Gotchimotchi was next and gosh I love his little bowtie.
I went all out with the cat stickers on this one because his special item was the pet grooming kit haha.
20220512_092239.jpg
Bonus pic! I still have egg dye left over so I've been randomly dying deviled eggs for the heck of it haha.
20220512_092214.jpg

Time for a change of pace in the art style! Since we joked about it i drew the precious Tactchi as our tactful but evil military leader. Yukinkotchi was next so I depicted him as some evil little dude who banned her to the cold lol!
Poor Yukinkotchi banished to the forrest. But its ok im pretty sure she's a Yuki Onna she'll make it XD
Finding her fav items was a PAIN. I didn't realize that they could fav the festival food so I wasted so much money going through the normal foods a few time. I pretty much got lucky and picked sherbet on a whim when I had the option since it was a cold food.
20220516_091121.jpg

Latest posts

Back