I’M SO EXCITED!! 😆

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytchi

Reaction score
a week or so ago i discovered that there’s a new English Tamagotchi in the making, and after kinda comfirming the info, (and just thinking about it for a while without posting anything because i’m a bit lazy and have other things to do) i have determined that i am very excited! 😅

the WiFi feature has me especially intrigued because i’ve never seen a v-pet with internet-accessibility (unless you count the My Tamagotchi Forever app.) i wonder what new features lie there.

i hope the Uni has some of the functions that the Smart has, like, for say, the thing where you can manually wake it up in the morning, and the babysitter. i like the Connections for their functions having to do with putting it to bed and such, but they don’t have a bathing feature or an actual babysitter like the modern Tamas do! plus, all of the modern Tamas are pretty big and difficult to fit in one’s pocket. that being said, i hope the new Uni has some of those aforementioned features.

alright, that’s all i’ve got to say. thanks for listening lol

I haven't been paying enough attention, holy smokes that's coming up fast! I'm definitely going to put it on my holiday wish list since I'm trying to save money. I'll have to live vicariously through y'all and your tamagotchi logs until then! (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

I'm excited for another english tama! I hope the rest of the colors/designs are a bit less... jarring. I think with different color schemes, that wobbly sort of design could work! But I don't think I like the one we've seen so far, just based on design. Wifi has me SO excited though! So many possibilities!

I just found out about this through your post! So thanks! Wow, I have just looked it up. Definitely going to get one, as I haven't had a Smart yet. I wonder what colors they'll come in. What colors are y'all hoping for?

I'd love blue or green, or even a nice white one tbh, but I don't hate the purple and pink that we've seen so far. :0c I'm just hoping it's like the smart, so I don't have to wear them like proper watches all the time. (I dislike wearing things on my wrists, it's icky feeling lol)
I believe there were pictures showing it removed from the watch holder, like the Smart!

and yes, i’m pretty sure it is detachable from the watch band. i’m quite glad it is, otherwise i’d consider not getting it.

Attachments

• B2296567-6EBA-4614-9881-09A3257C9985.jpeg
    B2296567-6EBA-4614-9881-09A3257C9985.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 0
Yes, I was thinking it might as it is very similar to the Tamagotchi Smart. Very excited to see more info come out! I haven't gotten a Tama from the last two releases yet, so I am excited to get in on this one!

Latest posts

Back