I CANT GET THE GENIE LAMP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skellie

Reaction score
THIS IS NOT COOL I KEEP TRYING TO RESTART THE SHOP AND WELL I CAN NEVER GET A GENIE LAMP! WELL I DID ONCE BUT I GOT NOTHING THIS SUCKS I NEED HELP!

Keep changing the shop. It will appear sooner or later. Another similar item to the genie lamp is the treasure chest. You couild try getting that one too. Hope I helped! ;)

I agree. The treasure chest is just as awesome. I've bought four of them, and I've always gotten something good from them, unlike the lamps where you might get a Happy heart taken away.

The plants are pretty good too in some cases. They're sold pretty cheap in the shop, but they sometimes give you tons of points.

The genie lamp is good. but not as good as the treasure chest. Please do not time in bold print, as it looks like you are shouting.

RM

The genie lamp isn't as good as the chest. You can change the time to renew to shop's items. When I use the lamp, I press button A or B and say " money money money" reallr fast repeatedly.

You've got to be patent. Items in the shop appear at random times, sometimes more than others.

You'll eventually get the Genie Lamp, don't worry. ;)

//CS

That's right - it's just a question of time - you've got the "cheat" to change the time and the shop restocks - you just have to be patient and keep trying.

I have had the lamp a couple of times and the treasure chest a few more times...

LOL - Last week the shop re-stocked and there were four treasure chests for sale - fortunately I had enough points - although the King isn't going to get any donations from my tama any time soon ;)

Beware of the lamps!

If you want to buy a lamp, you should keep a snack that the tama loves. The lamp does not always work at all and the genie may be likely to grudge you with rain.

Buy a plant, a chest or a shovel. they also can grudge you, but not as bad as the lamp.

experienced: beware of updating the shop too much. This may retard the development of your tama with several hours.

the cheast can also turn your tama into a baby or adlut and it makes him mad :) but he wont stay like that ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back