I creep in quietly, hi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cryptated

Reaction score
Hello there! My life is stressful and chaotic right now, and for some reason that's led me to picking up Tamagotchis again. So far I've been enjoying some research rabbit holes and lurking, but I have an anniversary P1 due to arrive tomorrow. I figured I should maybe actually talk to people, too. 😅

Welcome to TamaTalk. Glad that you've decided to pick Tamagotchis again. Are you currently running a tama aside from the P1?

Here's a haul picture to answer that question! Mostly older stuff, with a Friends DreamTown thrown in from a previous stint of dabbling again. Those P1s were actually given to me by my cousin when she was going through her room at one point (which may explain why they're in visibly different condition than the rest, lol), but my own original P1 was the white/red shell design as well. Unfortunately, I dropped it while in a public place and the screen split into four pieces, only two of which displayed anything after that. Little 2002 child me was absolutely devastated. 😂

I've also played with the Tamagotchi Angel in the past, but that belongs to my grandmother. It was something she pulled out for me to play with when I stayed with her during the summers as a child. Oh, and there's a couple of anniversary digimon vpets hidden somewhere in my room, but I have those stored separately from the tamagotchis at the moment.

I'm not running anything else at present.

Attachments

• IMG_3807.jpg
    IMG_3807.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back