I found V4 not a fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The V4? Nah.... Spiffy has one. and he/she lives in spain; and I saw a site that was selling them in Zealand; and released in U.K somewhere in December...not sure if it already came out though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is definitely not a fake!!!! It looks so fun. But imagine me on the other side of the world directly opposite U.K and U.S!!!!! I am somewhere in Asia. Well it is Singapore. *sigh* Long time to wait before the V4s come out!!!!! =(

it's only released in U.S.
No, not yet.. UK & USA have to wait til January, New Zealand, Spain and a few other places already have them..

I think in Asia, need to wait till June 2007, my country is in malaysia *sigh* must wait soooo long *sigh*

Wow, i`ve never seen a picture of a V4 that says BanDai on the Logo. I would love to get one from Spain but my dad says no, so i have to wait until January to get them. The people who Got the tamagotchis from the places that sell them are lucky.

It's not the NZ packaging or the European Packaging! It must be Australian or American!

It's been released in Nevada and California! Probably one of those......

Its not a fake. But i dont see why theres no tamagotchi :) . Anyways, yep i belive it isnt fake it does have the Bandai logo so that gives proof. Tamagotchi V4 's have come out in certain parts of the world, like Spain for instance and Austrailia im sure theres more. The ones in Canada have to wait another month though, poor us :angry:

Well have fun with your V4! ;)

-KG-

i have one, i also lost it at the mall but i found it at the lost and found ahhh... im sooo glaad i found it! :)

Yes, v4's are real. They are out in Spain already and I also heard that they are selling them in California but they are suppose to be out in America in January 2007.

i live in new zealand and i just got mine!

my one is green and its so cute!

is there a v4 website yet? apart from the spanish one (i don't do spanish) i looked around but couldn't find it, wah!

i wonder why it is released in New Zealand before some other countries? i always thought we were technologically behind...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just asked mum 4 a v3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back