I keep getting the same tamagotchi pix adult

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niceyeetingya

Reaction score
So i keep getting the same children teenagers and adults with the boy and the girl.How do i get it to change/be a different adult?,btw i keep getting sebiretchi

Hi there!

Sounds like you need help for tamagotchi owners[*]. You probably will have an easier time getting help, not in the introduction forums, haha.

Hmm, getting the same tamagotchi, have you tried checking out wiki pages for a growth chart[*] to get a better idea of why you may be getting the same one?

You might also be able to find more answers to questions in "help for tamagotchi owners". :nyatchi:

[*] - Links; In case they're hard to see.

Hi there!

Sounds like you need help for tamagotchi owners[*]. You probably will have an easier time getting help, not in the introduction forums, haha.

Hmm, getting the same tamagotchi, have you tried checking out wiki pages for a growth chart[*] to get a better idea of why you may be getting the same one?

You might also be able to find more answers to questions in "help for tamagotchi owners". :nyatchi:

[*] - Links; In case they're hard to see.
ty

Maybe Try Taking Care For It Better.

The Tamagotchi Wiki Says…

Sebiretchi Is Obtained On The Pix From A Female Teen With 6 Or More Care Mistakes.​

I Also Keep On Getting The Same Female Child Tamagotchi, Tantotchi.

Sebiretchi is obtained by getting alot of care misses (6).

Try getting less care misses. Try 0-2 care misses for a tama.

( Sorry this is late )

Latest posts

Back