I know I'm gonna sound like an anxious parent here...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CNPturtle

Reaction score
But can somone furnish me with a list of the ways my tamagotchi can die and how to avoid them?

But can somone furnish me with a list of the ways my tamagotchi can die and how to avoid them?

Generally if you keep their poop cleaned up, their hungry and happy meters full, and give them meds when sick…they won’t die unless it is from old age.

There are some nuances to different models however, such as avoid giving your Tama snacks for the P1 and P2 rereleases. So if you tell us which one you are talking about, I am sure someone can tell you if there are any unique circumstances outside of what I mentioned above.

It depends on the model of tamagotchi. In the old generation models, death is pretty much inevitable, some evolutions are more hardy and can grow to a older age. Some sickly characters are prone to die earlier, and require more maintenance- their food, hapiness meters deplete faster. You can make mistakes easier and once you make too many mistakes it will die.

More info can be found in this page:
https://tamagotchi.fandom.com/wiki/Death
However you can always try again and aim for better care/better evolutions. That's the fun of virtual pets/tamagotchis...they will die in the end but you can always restart and aim for better.

Generally if you keep their poop cleaned up, their hungry and happy meters full, and give them meds when sick…they won’t die unless it is from old age.

There are some nuances to different models however, such as avoid giving your Tama snacks for the P1 and P2 rereleases. So if you tell us which one you are talking about, I am sure someone can tell you if there are any unique circumstances outside of what I mentioned above.
yeah mine is the music star one or v6

Latest posts

Back