I still cannot find out why Ichigotchi hates it when people count the seeds on her head!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnnieMemetchi

Reaction score
Hey guys! Haven't been on here since 06.
All my life I've been trying to figure out the answer to the question in the title of my post.

It always made me so curious and confused. Ichigotchi has been my life long favorite Tama , so of course I have always tried to learn about her and how to get her on the old games.

I do know that the number of seeds on her head varies. That being said, I do have a theory.
Today I considered the possibility of it being because Ichigotchi has appeared on basically all of the v-pets, even at least as an NPC. As such, the amount of pixels and color and whatnot has changed a lot, so the amount of seeds on her head varies.
However, with that being said, I don't know why that would bother the actual character ; she never really mentions it.
I DO know that she hates being told things that confuse her. It's far fetched, and there may never be a true and clear answer.
What do you TamaTomo think?

Would you want someone making a point of counting the exact number of freckles on your face? I think Ichigotchi simply finds it rude!
I presume that the source of the information is flavour-text somewhere? If so, I share OldSchoolVPQ's take on it - it's clearly just a little bit of trivia that's meant to add a little bit extra to the character, and it's probably not intended for anyone to read into it beyond that. :smile2:

Today I considered the possibility of it being because Ichigotchi has appeared on basically all of the v-pets, even at least as an NPC.
Man, I must be getting old. To me, Ichigotchi is a more recent character that only appeared on the later virtual pets. :tongue:

Man, I must be getting old. To me, Ichigotchi is a more recent character that only appeared on the later virtual pets. :tongue:
We must be a pair of dinosaurs because I feel the same way! Really happy she's back on the Smart, even if she's paid DLC - I mean - on a TamaSma Card.

The freckle analogy is spot on, I think. When I read your thread my initial thought was it'd be like someone counting your pimples (which I have personally experienced) lmao
Holy smokes talk about rude! I don't usually advocate violence but if you throat/gut punched that person, I would not blame you one bit! :oo

When I first read the thread yesterday morning I thought of how many friends have complained about, and also when I've worn wigs, where people start asking a bunch of questions and touching ones hair/wig. (I felt the freckles and your pimples experience were closer analogies tho)

I think it's safe to say, no matter what those seeds are closely related to, it's because Ichigotchi feels violated and disrespected.

Latest posts

Back