I wanna......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only good things to say about Nanos. One of my best pets were a Nanobaby and I liked it despite that I don't like babies. It was a good pet. :mellow:

I have only good things to say about Nanos. One of my best pets were a Nanobaby and I liked it despite that I don't like babies. It was a good pet. :furawatchi:
:huh: same here! i cant stand real babies (constant screaming... night wakings... etc) but nanos are awesome.

just a note: i would never ever HURT a real baby, im just not a huge fan is all, but im 19, im not spoze to be!

it all depends on wat ur used to.

tamagotchi are for people who want a little more variety and its pretty elaborite and advanced, despite all the stuff pplz want for v3.

nano is just for yourself, and not for anyone around you.

its the hard core basics of a virtual pet.

im not saying theyre primitive, just.. simple.

like i said. i didnt mean to offend any one at all.

it all depends on what you want in a virtual pet.

i had a look at nano the other day, and it was kinda fun.

its not too needy and stuff.

however, if you like to interact more... then u want a tama.

it does a lot of other things.

a big reason i like nanos, is because i dont have to be afraid for its life if i leave it alone for 2 hours.... tamas... i gotta worry about if i missed a discipline/praise call or will it effect the character it will become... u know? i love tamas... but not for... busy times with life. u know?

I had a nano baby, but, I gave it to my friend because she never had a giga pet of any kind before and her little cousin stepped on it and destroyed it.

OH hahahahahahahaaaaa! i remember my doggy nanopet i have still i threw it on the carpet floor (i did NOT want to breakl it) but i kept on doing that cuz it got sooo annoying that it kept on beeeping soo loud it was annoying then i started to cry cuz i felt bad 4 it and i stopped. i realized it died ( the dog) :) but its funny thinking back.

I love all sorts of virtual pets, but Tamagotchi will always be the best. I really like nanos because they are easy to take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back