ID L: Anniversary or Princess Spacey?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skygryph

Reaction score
I already have a normal ID L, but I was thinking of getting either an Anniversary or Princess Spacey as well (I found a fairly beat-up, but functioning, Anniversary for a decent price, so cost isn't an issue here). In your opinion, which one should I go with? Is there one that has more new features, or is "different" enough from the original ID L to make the purchase worth it? I know they have a few different characters/games/items, but I don't know any specifics beyond that.

On a somewhat related note, do you think I would be better off skipping both and buying a P's instead?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend the Princess Spacey version. I think it's cooler than the Anniversary version. I think it has a couple new places to visit. If you really want something different, I recommend a P's.

gah I love the 15th annivers it has awesome games, cute characters. and cuter items ahaha I have both and love both but I favor the 15th <3

I would get the 15th anniversary. The PS doesn't have very many different characters from the regular iD L.

15th Anniversary for the win :p The Princess Spacy is practically same with the regular iDL with only a few characters added. Himespetchi for example. And only few added destinations. Meanwhile, the 15th Anniversary is like a totally different tamagotchi. I'm dying to have one because they returned a lot of past characters and a lot of cameo appearances happens there. The characters are completely different which is superb and you can visit vintage towns as well!

In short, go for the 15th Anniversary.

The Princess Spacy only has 3 new characters - unlike the 15th Anniversary which revamps almost half of the original iD L characters with returning ones from the vintage versions :)

I would recommend the 15th Anniversary as well. I have ran mine for four months on my log (see link on my signature, Season 2).

Princess Spacy has better characters! 15th Anniversary has uglies like Antoinetchi and Momotchi. Eww! Also Princess Spacy has the Smile For Tomorrow song. Love it!

Thanks, everyone! I think I'll go with the 15th Anniversary after all.

@Mametchi: Aw, I love Momotchi! But I agree about Antoinetchi; I've never been fond of the humanoid characters.

15th is a good choice, I did my own comparison and found that the 15th was a lot better than the Princess Spacey. As it has been stated there are only three different characters on the princess Spacey. (I also recently purchased the 15th) also the 15th is a special edition so it will be more rare that's my two cents anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back