If you're a BTS fan and haven't heard, this might interest you too!

Help Support TamaTalk:

Eozeda

Reaction score
You're probably aware of BT21 who are kind of like mascot characters that correspond with each BTS member, created by them for LINE messenger. The announcement was some time last month that two new, limited edition nanos are on the way featuring BT21 characters!! Set to release some time in August but preorders are available. You can see their shell colors on Instagram, which are named Space Color (the blue one) and Baby Style.

image4-18.jpg

Each BT21 character will have their own unique characteristics and behaviour. I recommend you don't keep reading if you wish to avoid any tiny spoilers.  :wacko:

These are some actions that you can expect from each character:

RJ washing his scarf
Chimmy playing the harmonica
Cooky exercising
Tata leaving in a UFO
Koya sleeping
Shooky crying because he hates milk
Mang dancing
Van celebrating

There are also features that are unique to the BT21 Tamagotchi. The BT21 characters are able to dance, bake, explore space, and take photos.

I gotta say, I can't wait to watch baby Koya (RM) flopped down blowing a sleep bubble, personally.  :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Eozeda

Reaction score
As a heads up that can save people a bit of money and provide more security to a purchase, rather than dealing with eBay sellers – Amazon has thankfully begun selling the BT21 devices for $25! You can preorder them already and they're set to release December 10th. Not sure about other countries, but I was able to preorder this way being from the US.  ^_^  Hope others find this information helpful!