I'm an addict, help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasja

Reaction score
Well, it isn't such a bad thing to be addicted to i guess.. There's sill room to live here ;-). Do you also collect tamagotchi's? My collection is stored in 2 boxes and two big drawers.

Yeah :rolleyes: . I guess there are wrose things to be stuck to. And no, I do not collect.

Not yet, i haven't had the time to play with all of them. At the moment i'm playing with my imported Tamagotchi connexion, it's 5 years old by now :). And i love the Angelgotch!

i opnly have one, the connection.... and mine is 7, and it had a babyboy today...=]. its ganna die soon

and um, you see the lil icon you have on the side where it syas tamanewbie? how do i make one for me??

Hello, and welcome to Tamatalk! I kinda collect them, although I do play with them!

P.S I adore your websites! :lol: *bows*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it isn't such a bad thing to be addicted to i guess.. There's sill room to live here ;-). Do you also collect tamagotchi's? My collection is stored in 2 boxes and two big drawers.
Hi Natasja,

I love what you've done with your site. It's so refreshing to see a new site. :0)

I have a nice sized collection. I keep mine in the 66 QT (63L) containers. Each one fits around 80 virtual pets. I have 7 of those.

There are some Furbies, Mutsus and other robotic pets in there too. :lol:

Hi Natasja,I love what you've done with your site. It's so refreshing to see a new site. :0)

I have a nice sized collection. I keep mine in the 66 QT (63L) containers. Each one fits around 80 virtual pets. I have 7 of those.

There are some Furbies, Mutsus and other robotic pets in there too. :lol:
Thanks (^__^). Glad to meet another "addict", i whish i could see your collection! Do you like your Mutsu? I'm not sure if i should get one, but if i did i would prefer the round Japanese bowl.

im just beginning my collection, 4 so far but planning to get more, including a devilgotchi and a angelgotchi !
How would I go about getting a devilgotchi? I suppose e-bay is the only option I can think of.

Lucky i only had 2 in my entire lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee darnit my grandma sernt a tama for my sister for her birthday,but she didnt kare about tamaagotchis like i did and she just left it alone sometimes playing with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back