I'm Back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna_Solara

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I recently went on ebay and decided to buy a Mothra Tamagotchi and a Forest Tamagotchi, one thing led to another and I decided to come back to this forum! I've been considering blogging my tamagotchi experiences, coming back into it all.

I like the Connection model Tamagotchis and have one each of Versions 1,3,4,4.5 and 5. I have 2 of version 2, for some reason.

I love vintage Tamagotchis and own an Angelgotchi, Oceangotchi, and a Genjintchi (all Japanese).

I also have a Tamagotchi Mini and I collect Neopet pocketpets.

Non-tamagotchi, I go to technical school and I'm studying to be a dental assistant and a dental hygienist, specializing in pediatric dentistry.

In my spare time, I love playing Animal Crossing New Leaf!

Thanks all!

To those who liked the connection models, did anyone have any preferences to which version they liked best? Me personally, I loved v2 (probably why I bought 2) and v4, I vaguely remember liking v5 similarly, but wasn't too particularly excited about v1, v3 or v4.5, and I sold my Music Star model.

I remember you!!! Welcome back. I just returned after a long absence myself (work related---owning your own business is tough!!!) I was ballpythonmom, and magicboa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back