I'm New Here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and I really need some tips on gen 1 tamas bc I got one yesterday and his name is Plasma. He is 2yrs old and he is a Bandai remake! So if u can plz post some tips and tricks for gen 1 tamas that would really be helpful and I will be very thankful! God Bless :mametchi:🙏!!!! Here is a pic of little Mr.Plasma.

Attachments

• WIN_20220317_09_51_39_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220317_09_51_39_Pro.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 3
Hi welcome to tamatalk I'm Fairly new here to but I have figured stuff out! So I have a Gen 2 but I an sure there fairly the same so my toddler is just turned 3. My tama sleeps at 8:00pm and awakens at 9:00am it needs food around 3-5 times a day I give it more sometimes, I play with mine 2-3 to.es a day the game gets boring after awhile flush its poops đź’© and turn out the light at night! "Try not to leave it alone it might die...

Hi welcome to tamatalk I'm Fairly new here to but I have figured stuff out! So I have a Gen 2 but I an sure there fairly the same so my toddler is just turned 3. My tama sleeps at 8:00pm and awakens at 9:00am it needs food around 3-5 times a day I give it more sometimes, I play with mine 2-3 to.es a day the game gets boring after awhile flush its poops đź’© and turn out the light at night! "Try not to leave it alone it might die...
Same here!! he goes to bed just before I do and wakes up just after I do! BTW thanks for the tips, now I know what to expect!:babytchi2::biggrin:

hey i’m also new i have a gen 2 and i want ti find out what my tama is called it’s a child and seems to have a lump on its head do you know at all

hey i’m also new i have a gen 2 and i want ti find out what my tama is called it’s a child and seems to have a lump on its head do you know at all
that means it's just a toddler! at this phase, it's evolution does not chanbe by care yet. it's nqme is tonmarutchi

Same here!! he goes to bed just before I do and wakes up just after I do! BTW thanks for the tips, now I know what to expect!:babytchi2::biggrin:
Toddlers (ages 1-3) are awake 9 am-8 pm
Teens (ages 3-5, pointy blob with legs Tongaritchi or floating duck face Hashitamachi) are awake 9 am to 9 pm.
Adults (ages 5+) wake up and sleep at different times, but most of them are up at 9 am and sleep at 9 or 10 pm. The one exception is Zuccitchi, a sketchy-looking hooded fellow who wakes up at 11 am and sleeps at 11 pm. He's necessary to raise the mystery creature Zatchi.

My tip is that there's no rule saying you have to match the clock to your actual time zone. I set my Tama's clock a few hours back so I can focus fully on work in the morning and play with them later at night. (Again, exception here is Zuccitchi - I let him run on real time.)

Enjoy your Gen 2 Tama!

Latest posts

Back