Im new:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Well, my name is Chris. I am 20 years old, well soon to be in 2 more days. i got my Tamagotchi as an early birthday present.its purple with circles around the frame.(purple is my fav color)right now im on gen1 and i have a Kutchipatchi :lol: and its 5 yrs old.i am a little new here and dont know much about this site and places to go to do certain things. I know im kinda old to have a Tamagotchi but i have always liked them, they facinate me. I still even have my old Tamagotchis from back when the first season and second season ones.and i still play with them. So you all know me, but I dont know you. So gimmie a shout out if you want to.

Thanks

*Chris*

Hello Chris! And welcome to TamaTalk! B) Believe it or not... You aren't even in the upper range on age of TamaTalk members... You can never be too old! :lol: Anyways... We are happy to have you join us. Look around and post if you have any questions. We look forward to getting to know you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back