Imagine a Tamagotchi RPG that takes elements from the Mario & Luigi games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoredRabbit

Reaction score
Since I'm a big Mario & Luigi fan, there are Tama-Twins that gives me the M&L vibes. And that is Miraitchi and Cluutchi@ Since they made their debut in the Tamagotchi anime around 2013 and when Mario & Luigi: Dream Team came out at that year, I've been brainstorming ideas of a Tamagotchi RPG game since my love on the Mario & Luigi games are still there in my heart.

ddzawlc-435f5339-fb96-4104-bcbe-ca64da80279d.png

Let's start with Mario & Luigi: Future DreamTown. It was where I started to do those Mario & Luigi box art crossovers snce I adore it's Japanese box art a lot.  It's barebones but I thought it was going to be keen more to a quartet with 4 buttons or a Partners In Time concept since the scale/height of Tamagotchis are chibi/small. Also, the M&L remakes has a sidestory to it so Toad had to be with Mametchi and Kutchipatchi just so that a Toad RPG concept could be funny.

def2yum-a291fac7-9875-4fbb-a5ba-ebce8cc12dff.png

I also came up with box art parody based off from Bowser's Inside Story (which is the BEST Mario & Luigi game according to fans of the series.). And hey, I've seen the BiS cover art parodies before, but I never seen someone did the Tamagotchi version of it. The original box art of BiS was barebones at first, but the remake made some improvements to fill the spaces in. The BiS parody you're seeing here is with the Tamagotchi characters within it. I call it I know Spacytchi isn't Bowser in any mean (since he has is fantasies on plotting to takeover Tamagotchi Planet in the anime), so I can imagine Spacytchi being Bowser and Miraitchi & Clulutchi being Mario & Luigi. But hey, wounder what's you're thoughts on these concepts since I'm a bid fan of the Mario & Luigi series.

Latest posts

Back