inaccessible characters spotted on the app?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginjirotchi_lover

Reaction score
waiting for obtainable ginjirotchi in a color rele
371866bcb84100017e095a0338a8de248e5f1937.jpg
d0ed3302bbbe0e24502db0acea61a64ac6f6894a.jpg

during my last trip to the On app, i saw this Nyorotchi and Shimashimatchi, one after the other

obviously, these are not normally raisable in any version (although Shimashimatchi is available on the 20th anniversary m!x, which cannot connect to the app, and the Nyorotchi seems to be using its cameo sprite from the same version), so unless there was a sudden surprise release or something, these are probably hacked in. i wonder how? i know about people putting in new items and backgrounds, but this is the first i've seen unavailable tamagotchi hacked in so far, and i am interested to know how (although not on a device that connects with the app! i don't know if this person was just showing off but this is an almost definite ban, haha)

i did check the family tree on both, and they were both first-generation (i feel like nyorotchi's body structure wouldn't work all that well with mixing anyhow)

edit: okay i've learned that the m!x can apparently connect to the app somehow, which explains shimashimatchi, but not nyorotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
This might be a bot they decided to implement there randomly, or it’s someone’s tama logged in with their m!x device! 

You can actually log in into the app using your m!x version but the process of logging in is a bit complicated since it doesn’t support Bluetooth. 

yep, i did some research and figured out that you can log in with the m!x, which would explain shimashimatchi being there

i still don't know how nyorotchi is there, since it's only viewable when visiting the laboratory in the m!x and not as an obtainable character, but i guess a bot would make sense, although i think it's interesting that the sprites are able to be accessed by the app, so i wonder if nyorotchi will potentially be accessible later (although i have no idea how its body would accommodate the mixed features)

(this DOES also make me want to see if i can use the app as a roundabout way of connecting my m!x with my On to see if i can get some maskutchi genetics over there)

(this DOES also make me want to see if i can use the app as a roundabout way of connecting my m!x with my On to see if i can get some maskutchi genetics over there)
That would be great, I’d love to get UraTogetchi genetics in one of my Meets!  :D

But never heard of anyone doing it so it might be impossible  :huh:

i think i've heard of people doing it with the meets before, since i've heard people say only the meets gets to keep the egg, but i've never heard anyone try it with the On, and it might have been an earlier version of the app so i'm not sure if it's still possible, but i'll give it a shot sometime and see if i can do it or not

edit: someone in the tag on tumblr has informed me that you are able to connect to the app with the LINE tamagotchi app, which Nyorotchi is accessible in, i didn't know you could do that but it's pretty neat (although i am a little disappointed it means nobody's added extra characters yet), you can't breed with any of the physical devices from there though

dont know much about ON but couldnt you in theory just tell your phone you have a different tamagotchi than you really do (by just faking packets >_<) and get basically anything to show up?

Latest posts

Back