Is my v4.5 teen the result of good care or bad care?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 215580

Reaction score
My V4.5 tama just became a teen and has evolved into Crackertchi! Because of variation in growth charts, what care level gets him? Thanks!! 

That depends on which child character it evolved from. Hitodetchi normally evolves into him and Ura Young Marotchi if given very good care. I've actually never obtained them from any other child, but I assume they evolve from Tamatchi with sloppy care and possibly several care mistakes in addition (how well it's cared for and the number of care mistakes are not necessarily correlated). I don't think they can evolve from the other two children.

That depends on which child character it evolved from. Hitodetchi normally evolves into him and Ura Young Marotchi if given very good care. I've actually never obtained them from any other child, but I assume they evolve from Tamatchi with sloppy care and possibly several care mistakes in addition (how well it's cared for and the number of care mistakes are not necessarily correlated). I don't think they can evolve from the other two children.
Ah, thank you!! So different children characters can potentially obtain the same teen character, but when given different care levels, eg. Hitodetchi with good care/Tamatchi with bad care? Waay back when I was seven I can remember getting a Kujakutchi with possibly bad care? (it was my first ever tama, I had no idea what I was doing... XD), so that makes sense. It's pretty hard for me to get my head around, haha!! :D  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back