Is the Tamagotchi Smart fun??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoopyHalos

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Just curious to see what others think before taking the plunge and buying one for myself!
Very interested in getting the sanrio edition myself, but I feel like I wanna get some opinions before dropping $80+ on a fancy new tama rn. >w>;;
Is it fun/cute/engaging to take care of and play with? Do u actually wear it like its intended lol?
Any sort of response is appreciated! :mimitci:

I enjoy the smart. It's pretty fun, but it's too chunky for me personally to wear on my wrist. I do like the concept that they have with it though. I wish that they brought over the whole gene mixing thing from the meets/on/mix, I personally really liked that element. I haven't tried the smart cards, but I feel like I'd be nervous about using them since they only have three uses. It should be fun to add all that extra content though!!

I'd say definitely give it a shot. The cards are a little pricey but it definitely adds a lot more pizazz to the experience! If I were to get another smart, the sanrio one is one I'd jump all over if I had the money. :biggrin:

I enjoy the smart. It's pretty fun, but it's too chunky for me personally to wear on my wrist. I do like the concept that they have with it though. I wish that they brought over the whole gene mixing thing from the meets/on/mix, I personally really liked that element. I haven't tried the smart cards, but I feel like I'd be nervous about using them since they only have three uses. It should be fun to add all that extra content though!!

I'd say definitely give it a shot. The cards are a little pricey but it definitely adds a lot more pizazz to the experience! If I were to get another smart, the sanrio one is one I'd jump all over if I had the money. :biggrin:
Okay, that's awesome to know! I did end up (hopefully) ordering 2 of them so I'm just waiting for them to get in from japan. :'3 I know I won't wear them on my wrist either, so ur not alone lol! I think I ordered one of the cards, too, so I could get mimitchi.

You have great taste happy2I love mimitchi! They need to add her back into more of these tamas. Let me know how you like it! Maybe I'll order that card too!

Latest posts

Back