• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to TamaTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO: True Friends Pink w/ Hearts V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, we don't allow sales here due to past issues, though I hope that you're able to find what you're looking for on a proper sales platform elsewhere. 👍

The Classifieds section was originally kept here as a read-only reference - I assume something has bugged out somewhere for you to be able to post in it! (@Angotcha - you might need to take a look at this. :smile2:)

Unfortunately, we don't allow sales here due to past issues, though I hope that you're able to find what you're looking for on a proper sales platform elsewhere. 👍

The Classifieds section was originally kept here as a read-only reference - I assume something has bugged out somewhere for you to be able to post in it! (@Angotcha - you might need to take a look at this. :smile2:)
ah, no worries, i honestly didn't know. I can try and take the post down. thanks for letting me know

Latest posts

Back