It’s been years since I’ve been on here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl42

Reaction score
I remember back in 2006 when I was a kid and the tamagotchi V3 first came out. It was the coolest thing I have ever played with and all my friends had one but me. I finally convinced my parents to get me my own Tama and that was a year later when the V4.5 came out and that version will forever have my heart. Ever since then I was hooked and collecting tamas every year since. I am now 24 years old and own over 35 tamagotchis from 1997 Angelgotchi and Tama Ocean to V5, Music Star, Tama Friends, all the Meets/Ons and now the TamaSmart watch. Never thought I would see the day that tamagotchi becomes a watch and here we are. So many hours on the OG TamaTown and Tamatown Music City, as well as countless forums such as this one has shaped my youth and fulfilled my obsession! I’ve loved every second of this journey!

Welcome back! The collection sounds amazing! If you haven't already you def gotta share pics in the collection thread~

Ugh SAME! I am only a teen WISHING I grew up in the tamagotchi era. But I haven’t been on this forum in like 5 years ahhaha!

Ugh SAME! I am only a teen WISHING I grew up in the tamagotchi era. But I haven’t been on this forum in like 5 years ahhaha!
Gurl why does it say i’m a new member iva had this acct since 2018

Gurl why does it say i’m a new member iva had this acct since 2018
I just checked, 2019 lmao

I am now 24 years old and own over 35 tamagotchis from 1997 Angelgotchi and Tama Ocean to V5, Music Star, Tama Friends, all the Meets/Ons and now the TamaSmart watch.
Welcome back and enjoy. Got some pics of your collection?

Latest posts

Back