It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT VIDEO "SIGN MY YEARBOOK MEGAN"

ITS NOT VULGAR ITS JUST OMGGGGHGG

Yesterday at school where I grabbed Ruby while screaming "LET'S BE DRUNKBUDDIES" during lunch.

Harry Potter jokes xb

...trunklefish

I was trying to say "You know how Freddy sings?" (as in fnaf lel)

but then somehow it came out as "You know how Freddy is a vocaloid?" wtf brain

One time in one of my maths lectures our lecturer told us that one of the other maths papers had a test and he was marking them and the answer to one of the questions was 34 and one student left it as 17+17 without solving it as 34

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Edit to say I mean this video makes me laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching some of the older Running Man episodes. Oh man are they hilarious.

***OST EDIT: Hi, TamaTalkers! I've merged these two topics because I thought they were similar enough in content to warrant it. That being said, when you're thinking of starting a new topic, please remember to check and see if a similar, active (has been posted in during the last 3 months) topic already exists. Thank you!***

I laugh every time I think about Gaius's confession scene in Fire Emblem: Awakening

I think it's amusing when somebody on a Wiki posts a comment with bad grammar, and then somebody replies telling them off for it but they're grammar is no better :p

Also, peaches in Animal Crossing make me laugh because they look like butts.

A glitch in Golden Axe where you ride an invisible dinosaur.

Looks like nobody showed screenshots of it. ._.

Watching some of the older Running Man episodes. Oh man are they hilarious.
Dude yessss. I love running man.

but anyways.. i guess... my own craziness? the inside jokes with my best friend... etc :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back