items?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xcutie

Reaction score
are items reusable? i bought this plant thing at the Shop, and it disappeared after i used it. which items are reusable? do items just make your tama happier, or do they do something else?

at the Shop, there's currently what looks like a genie lamp for sale. it costs a lot, so i want to know what it does before i buy it. has anyone bought that before? what does it do?

items that give you free stuff (such as points, food, or other items) are not reusable. any other item is reusable. The non-reusable items I have seen are: fishing pole, plant, shovel, lamp, and treasure chest. Hope I helped :mellow:

are items reusable? i bought this plant thing at the Shop, and it disappeared after i used it. which items are reusable? do items just make your tama happier, or do they do something else?
at the Shop, there's currently what looks like a genie lamp for sale. it costs a lot, so i want to know what it does before i buy it. has anyone bought that before? what does it do?
The lamp can be used once and when you use it a genie comes out and either gives you something... or, well... you'll see.

this message is for all those people who have a version 3 tamagotchi. when can you use building blocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back