It's been two years..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could regain access to my main OG account. Instead I got this account that I think 12 year old me just lurked with before I started posting. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I like to look at it as "goodness, those mods were so patient" "I was so excited to try and contribute literally anything" and "woah I've grown up sooooo much since back then!"

I posted here often when I was about 13, I am scared to look at my old posts haha.

LMAO sameee ive been using this account for almost a decade and I have a lottt of old cringy posts I've made... so much pain

hehe ive been here since 2014 !! ^__^ i also started a fresh new account too but its was less about my old account being "cringy" and more bc i wanna keep in tact and untouched .. those memories i want to last forever since i deleted almost all my old art from 2014 on deviantart >_< so that acc is all i have left !! itd be a shame to mess with it now ..

hehe ive been here since 2014 !! ^__^ i also started a fresh new account too but its was less about my old account being "cringy" and more bc i wanna keep in tact and untouched .. those memories i want to last forever since i deleted almost all my old art from 2014 on deviantart >_< so that acc is all i have left !! itd be a shame to mess with it now .
In another thread, I asked if there was a need to register a new account. No need to answer that question anymore.:) Thanks.

hehe ive been here since 2014 !! ^__^ i also started a fresh new account too but its was less about my old account being "cringy" and more bc i wanna keep in tact and untouched .. those memories i want to last forever since i deleted almost all my old art from 2014 on deviantart >_< so that acc is all i have left !! itd be a shame to mess with it now ..
That's actually a really sweet and precious reason to keep it intact. And also good on you for keeping things pruned/trimmed. It'll make life easier down the road as you age, who knows, you might want to take office someday.

That's actually a really sweet and precious reason to keep it intact. And also good on you for keeping things pruned/trimmed. It'll make life easier down the road as you age, who knows, you might want to take office someday.
yeah !!! there is about 2 messages i added when i found it .. but other than that everything there is totally untouched !!! i was almost gonna change my name and icon but i really couldn't bare to do it .. why erase something so sacred ... i made that account when i was so young and happy ... but i am still young and happy now !! haha xp

hehe ... thank you for that !!! ^__^ HAHA ... oh no i wouldnt be able to handle a occupation like that

.. those memories i want to last forever since i deleted almost all my old art from 2014 on deviantart >_< so that acc is all i have left !! itd be a shame to mess with it now ..
Make sure that you make local backups of your art, just in case!

I know what you mean because I have belonged to another forum (a Silent Hill forum) since January 2005. And yes, some of my older posts are a bit cringe-worthy! Lol. There's a lot of nostalgia, too, in many of the old posts and old threads though! It's so nice to be a part of an online community like that for so long, especially when there are other folks who've been around for years too. It's like an online family. That forum isn't very active nowadays compared to back then. I kind of thought most forums have been falling into disuse because of the popularity of social media. I was a little surprised to discover this pretty active forum!

Latest posts

Back