Its Friday the 13th tomorrow

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe in superstitions?

• Yes! I know not to open an umbrella in the house.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they're not true anyway.

• IDK.

• Tater tots!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
Tomorrow is Friday April 13th 2007 and all my friends are scared. So is my sister. They all believe in something I don't - superstitions. I believe that superstitions were just invented by people because they were bored or didn't know better, and now parents tell them to their kids to scare them. People have proven that they are false, but people are still scared like heck.

So what do you think?

BTW I made a list of things to do tomorrow to show that to your friends, if they're scared that is.

How to be cool on Friday the 13th

1. Wear black and a LOT of it.

2. Draw a pentagram or write the number 666 somewhere on your neck or somewhere else on your body.

3. Spill salt at times of eating.

4. Throw stones at a mirror.

Absolutely not. I do not care anything about Friday the 13th or its superstitions. Because that's all they are. Superstitions. Go ahead. Step on a billion cracks. Your mom's back'll be fine. Walk in front of a million black cats. You're not gonna die.

I just go on like it's another day. Friday the 13th is nothing out of the blue moon. Just another day.

the only thing that every freaked me out about superstitions, is when i was with my grandma, and we went to a hotel and we were in room 113!!!!! CREEPY! My sister slept talked, slept walked and was acting weird that whole night...

Yes i am superstishus.But im taking the challenge anyways. i have had bad luck for a while.

This is the only superstichion I believe in, as I seem to trip more than normal. ^_^ xDD

Ha ha... I really don't know if I'm truly superstitous but... WE ARE HAVING A HUGE SCIENCE TEST TOMORROW!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I can't help but wonder if Mr. Lane put it one Friday the 13th on purpose... I hope I do well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe or care about superstitions. Scaring your friends with superstitious stuff (such as the things you listed) will be cruel, and they may threaten not to be your friend anymore.

I don't believe in things like, "Step on a crack and break your mother's back," nor do I with the salt spilling, mirror-breaking, black cat, or walking under ladders theories. I think they started it all from a scary movie and took it too far.

'Bad' things happen to us every day, but people just seem to be more aware of it Friday the 13th and tak it to a meaning: It was because of the day...

No, I am not supersticious.

Supersticions were created by people who wanted to make a scapegoat out of something else.

Obviously it might be common sence not to walk under a latter for real safety reasons, but some person did, got hurt and said, 'zOmGGx!11!1 LaddT3rZ r CuRZ3d!!!11!1'.

How sad.

Same thing with Friday the 13.

On this day we dwell on what went wrong in our day- it's just an ordinary day but our mind is set on the bad things.

I don't believe or care about superstitions. Scaring your friends with superstitious stuff (such as the things you listed) will be cruel, and they may threaten not to be your friend anymore.
If they threaten not to be her friend anymore just for having some fun, they aren't really her friends in the first place.

Anyway, I'm not supersticious.

Yep, we have two friday the 13'ths this year. One on April 13th and the other July 13th (aka my b-day)

When a black cat crosses your path it means the animal is going somewhere! :lol:

When a black cat crosses your path it means the animal is going somewhere! :lol:
Haha. :(

Me and all my friends do. Not really though. Just for fun. :)

I'm a little bit superstitious.

I'm trying to get over it!

('Cause I have a black cat that crosses my path everyday! XD)

(Yes, & when my cat crosses my path, It's getting something to eat too! :lol: )

-Rachel

It's just another day.

Did you guys know that a black cat crossing your path signifies that it's going somewhere?

Aw lol. I just scrolled down to see that ninny308 already said that. xD Oh well. Great minds think alike.

Who actually belives in this stuff? There is no way a 'certain day' could be 'bad'. It's just another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back