I've been here for awhile... but hello world!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yukichi

Reaction score
Hi! its good to meet you all. I was looking for information on the Pocket Biscuit virtual pet, and discovered this lovely little forum. Apparently I made myself an account here when I was new to all this, and promptly forgot about it. Speaking of, if any of you know what batteries the Pocket Biscuit takes please do share. It would be super helpful. Anyway, I've been collecting tamagotchi since 2016. I was given a tamagotchi friends for Christmas the year before, and took a deep dive into it.

Outside of V-Pet collecting, I also spend a lot of time crocheting, and listening to audio dramas. I'm blind, but currently getting my bachelors degree in art and creative media. I'll try to be active on here, and let ya'll know what I'm up too -- V-pet related wise anyway!

For those wondering, the hamster in my profile is a Roborovski Hamster, They're the smallest breed of hamster in the world. That is my dear, sweet and dearly departed Hamlet up there. He'd probably hate you all, but only because he hated anyone who wasn't me.

Latest posts

Back