I've been with a Tama 4U for 4 years already :0

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glo.

Reaction score
I bought my first modern Tamagotchi from a shop in Tokyo after my original Tama broke and I've only had one Tama for 4 years now :"
Anyone like me haahah- I really want to get another modern Tama but my wallet will hurt lol

I have multiple vpets but honestly, having one tama and sticking with it is really cool!

You mentioned buying another modern would hurt your wallet, but have you seen the remakes of the vintage ones? They're far more affordable. 😌👍

I have multiple vpets but honestly, having one tama and sticking with it is really cool!

You mentioned buying another modern would hurt your wallet, but have you seen the remakes of the vintage ones? They're far more affordable. 😌👍
Yep, I have seen the remakes! Thanks for bringing them up, I forgot about them :"
I'll go hunt for them in shops, they're kind of rare in my country... If not I guess I'll look at the ones online, oof :)

Ah congrats~ I can relate, I have been buying newer models but there are only a few tamas that I really love and connected with. My fav is the 15th Anniversary iD L.

Also it's crazy, but I just realized that the M!x was first released about 5 years ago?!? I can't believe it's been that long!

Also it's crazy, but I just realized that the M!x was first released about 5 years ago?!? I can't believe it's been that long!
Shh! I just bought my M!x 20th Anniversary a few months ago...in this...the 25th Anniversary Year.

@glo. I love your dedication to your 4U! I frequently go back to my old P2 from back in the day...sometimes you just get attached!

Ah congrats~ I can relate, I have been buying newer models but there are only a few tamas that I really love and connected with. My fav is the 15th Anniversary iD L.

woaah that’s cool. Tbh I don’t know much about M!x, oops. Is it the one whereby you can have tamas evolving based on their parent’s traits? Or is that the On model 🧐😅

Shh! I just bought my M!x 20th Anniversary a few months ago...in this...the 25th Anniversary Year.

@glo. I love your dedication to your 4U! I frequently go back to my old P2 from back in the day...sometimes you just get attached!
now that I think about it, I think I had another original tama somewhere, but I was too attached to the 4u that I actually forgot about it, oops.

Latest posts

Back