I've noticed something...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm running a Wonder Garden and Fairy ON at the moment, but I've noticed a little pattern.

On the fairy, I always get females, while on the Wonder Garden, I get males, which is quite interesting. 

Has this happened to anyone else?

That's quite funny, as far as I know, getting a male or female baby is a 50% chance. Maybe you can connect them and have them marry each other ^^ 

Also, I noticed you posted on the wrong section. For thoughts/comments like you wrote, you should post them on "What's on your mind?"
Ah, I see.

I don't really know much about forum pages yet since I'm a new member, so thanks for the info!

No worries, I've moved it to the right place. :)

As for this particular phenomenon, as @tamastar133 notes, there's supposed to be an equal chance of getting each gender - so, of course, mathematics being what it is, sometimes you might find that you get a lot of one or the other in a row. It'll change eventually!

That's honestly interesting that this happened to you, because from my experience, it seems to go to a pattern for me whenever I have my tamagotchis get married and have a baby.

One generation could be a male, and then the next one would just be a female afterwards.

I didn't question it much because I just assumed that's how it was programmed to work whenever you get new tamagotchi babies, but hearing how your experience has been. it's odd that the gender you get mainly depended on which handheld you're using.

thats really cool actually!! i usually get a males (for my middle child anyhow) on my v5 and females on my tmgc on

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back