Jackpot time, help me choose something fun!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Rabbit

Reaction score
It seems I've hit thge jackpot with my upcoming birthday. I'm getting Tamagotchi Friends, and I get to pick 1-2 more virtual pets depending on the prices. Now I want tips on some really good and fun ones! So let me hear about your favorite digital pets!

I have previously owned:

Tamagotchi v1

Tamagotchi v4 which is broken and I'm a bit sad about it,it was my favorite

Familitchi, which I absolutely hated.

I remember when I was a kid I had a friend who had a virtual pet in the shape of a white duck that let you raise birds, looked neat but I wasn't a fan of ducks, haha =)

I'm looking around Ebay and I find Dinkie Dino and Gyaoppi very cool looking but super expensive! I think 70$ is a bit much for a virtual pet, but I understand they might be rare.

Hello there!

Well, it's true, sometimes those two can get expensive. But I've had good experiences with this seller: https://www.ebay.com/usr/charliefby

If you look at his items, he has a Raku Raku Dino Kun (aka Dinkie Dino) and Gyaoppi for sale for not so bad prices. He sells both versions of Gyaoppi, the first one and Gyaoppi 2, which are different. Both Dinkie Dino and both versions of Gyaoppi are worth it, in my opinion, with Dinkie Dino requiring more attention.

Depending on your budget, maybe you could try to get an Osutchi/Mesutchi pair? Some sellers sell both for fair prices.

Hope I helped :)

How about getting V4.5? That way you can relive your V4 but with a twist. V4.5 also seems to have a lot of options that come with little figures/accessories etc.

I also recommend a digivice but they are very expensive... But they are more of a full on game than pet care:)

Yes the digivices can battle eachother! It's also a step tracker and you encounter wild battles to train your digimon and evolve them. They recently came out with a new version of the original that looks amazing...but its $100...and that's before you take shipping fees and such into consideration. If I can't think of anything to ask for for Christmas I might ask for one but even that's pushing it haha! Thay are charging $150 on amazon. *cries in a corner*

But it might be something to save up for.

Oh man, that's exactly what I've been wishing for! I always wanted a pet you could raise and fight. I had ideas of my own about a digital pet using a step counter and engaging random battles as you walked. Just not sure I want to pay 100 bucks for one, but who knows what stupid things I might do. "glances at my shivering wallet"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back