Jazzijk's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! Slipper left today to become a fashion designer on her home planet! I'm in love with this sprite -- so glad I got her!

20220401_081937.png

She left behind a pink egg, just like her dear old dad! I've named him Roger -- for some reason everyone kept calling Thomas 'Roger' so I figured I'd give them a reason.

I was planning on being more vigilant this generation, but since I'm aiming to complete the roster I'm going to have to cool it a bit so I don't get Ginjirotchi again right away!

He's currently a Mokumokutchi, which means I just need Fuyofuyotchi to round out the male child roster. As much as I wanted to get Mokokotchi (teen), he's already too friendly to me :( That's okay though, we love him for it!

I'll be aiming to get Charatchi this time; I've been spamming the badminton game. (If you couldn't tell I did end up looking at a few growth charts lol)

---

Trailtchi ended up marrying a ghost; their child was a girl who I've named Wistetchi.

Well, she grew up and has a son of her own -- Deletchi! Here's Wistetchi moving out.

20220401_134248.png

---

I'm also playing with my Music Star! Here's Ruby the Ringotchi.

She likes Rock n' Roll, though she did have a brief love affair with pop music. Today she

20220401_140146.png

Here's Ruby the Ringotchi. She likes Rock n' Roll, though she did have a stint where she liked Pop. Today she met a Kikitchi and a Hinotamatchi and they created a band which I've called "Linkintch" after Linkin Park (lol).

Good luck, Ruby! Let's get Pro Debut!

Wow! What is that background in your ON? It looks great!

These are ones shown on the Pix screen itself. It just takes you to tamagotchi.com if you scan it, so no worries about missing out on anything special by not scanning the code.
Do you have an iphone? If you open the camera on your iphone and hold it over the qr its a qr scanner. Im not sure if other phones have this but its worth a shot!

Latest posts

Back