jeg syns altså det lugter.. ej, men det er en bold

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2-hot-4u

Reaction score
hello!! My name's Alexandra.. I just bought a tamAgOtchI yesterday.. I opened the pack today..

I am at my friend mimitchi2's house.. he's my oldest friend.. hehe.. and when we opened the pack we discovered tHaT mY tamAgotChi had a green background :D .. is that rare??

Maybe not rare. I think I've seen that the new generation of tamagotchis have new backgrounds.

If you could get a picture to post, that might be helpful.

But really, I am pretty sure I remember seeing that the new ones have different backgrounds. :D

she got it in the first store in denmark that got them hmm i think that its pretty cool that it was green mine is blue but..anyways that's cool to i love my tama :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx!! maybe it's 'cause it's the Scandinavian type of tamaGotChi.. I live in Denmark.. hehe.. c ya!!

OMG!thismorning you only had like 300 posts now 600 somthing????/ W00t cool! :blink: :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

me i always had over 600 this day your computer must be wrong right now i have does youre computer says that 676

or about that cus i keep on posting

Any friend of Mimitchi2 is a friend of ours! Welcome to TamaTalk! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back