Junebot's Mothra Tamagotchi Log (Comments ok)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junebot

Reaction score
Ever since I heard of the mothra collab it was on my list of NEEDED Tamas. Getting my hands on this was very exciting. Time was set at 12:42 pm EST. I'm running this tama completely blind so I hope you'll enjoy watching me fumble my way through trying to raise it!

Attachments

• 20220716_124040.jpg
    20220716_124040.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 5
So first impressions, I love all the little details. I'm also not sure if the game is rigged in the players favor or if I'm just really lucky. I'm also not sure if I should be playing it at all, I was surprised to find out I needed to keep the weight of the Morino up, and like I said I'm running this one blind for now, so I guess I'll figure it out.

Attachments

• 20220716_125055.jpg
    20220716_125055.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 7
First evolution happened earlier, but I had an unexpectedly busy day. I'm starting to get a suspicion that this tama functions just like a regular one, not that that's a complaint the mothra theming is more than enough to justify its place in my collection. I noticed that its bad behavior is destroying a pagoda. I wonder if low discipline will make it evolve into Battra. But for my first run I just want to try to raise it as well as possible so that will remain a mystery to me for now.

Attachments

• 20220716_143955.jpg
    20220716_143955.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I almost didn't notice that this evolution happened it was so subtle! In fact I almost made a small update post saying there was no change.

Other than that minor change I noticed I've been losing the game more often now, but I'm still having better luck with it than I did the identical Morino Tamagotchi game, so I think maybe at the beginning it starts heavily rigged in your favor and the odds progressively get worse, although I could just have wonky luck.

Also, literally as I typed it out, I realized that the game being near identical to the Morino could mean something about its mechanics, though I think for the time being I'm gonna treat it as a normal Tama unless it gets stuck on a life stage.

Attachments

• 20220718_161614.jpg
    20220718_161614.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 1
Cool to see a Mothra log! Alas, I don't think I wanna follow it right now because my recently purchased Mothra is waiting for me to run it when I have time, and I'd like to go into it without knowing much of what to expect. I'll probably look back on your log at some point later, though, to compare your experience to mine!

No idea who I got here, maybe I need to brush up on my Godzilla lore, unless they're from the Rebirth of Mothra movies which I've never seen. Now might be the time to actually research the Tama itself lol.

Attachments

• 20220721_203557.jpg
    20220721_203557.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 2
Ok so apparently I got Mayura, which is the worst care character and is unique to this Tama, not being based on any existing character. I didn't think I was doing THAT bad but ok I guess. Although the bright side to this is I found out that now with perfect care I can evolve it into Godzilla himself, something I didn't know. Seeing how I was unknowingly giving it the worst care before though, I'll have to up my game here.

So I think I messed up and I won't be able to get Godzilla. I was in a situation where unfortunately I had to turn the sound off for a while which meant I couldn't hear when Mayura was rampaging. You have to scold it when it's rampaging to fill out its justice stat (this tamas equivalent to discipline) but I think there's a finite amount of rampaging that it can do. I only got to 50% justice and I don't think he's gonna rampage anymore. So I suppose I'll just try to keep Mayura alive for as long as possible then try again.

Latest posts

Back