Jura-Pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm it does say that it evolves into multiple types of dinos but it's also claiming to be a tamagotchi so that already lets you know the seller is a liar and just types things that will have it sell.

As far as language it looks like it would only fit Katakana/Hiragana so if it is in Japanese it will be very easy to translate.

The Japanese one claims to be made by Tsukuda and the time frame matches up for that to be true so I believe it is "real". Tsukuda teamed up with sega who had rights to Jurassic park games in 1993. The shipping from japan seems legit too.

The English one however doesn't even have a brand and looks like a Chinese knockoff, but it could be the same thing with a different shell.

If you get it you should make a video of it or something, it looks interesting:3

Cheers for the info. Yeah it looks very cool, I may order it next month. I'm to poor at the moment to go for an eventual knock-off :p

Found another one that looks really sweet called an MGA-T-rex dino. It seems from what I've gathered it can turn into different dinos (Yay!) But can you input a name for the dino? And are they any fun?

https://robofinch.wordpress.com/2015/08/14/mga-t-rex-dino/

Update:

About the Hitorikko, does it have a naming option? I found a clone called the pocket dino which was a bit cheaper so I'm thinking of getting one :3

Last edited by a moderator:
The MGA t-rex dino was my very first virtual pet as a child! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this thing! Unfortunately it's fairly difficult to keep alive. I can never get it past the 1st hatch stage. It's super cute though and I enjoy playing with mine while it's alive. =P

To answer your question, yes, you can in put a name of your chosing for your dinosaur! If you can get it for a decent price I'd recommend it! The animations are just too cute and it's just a happy pet altogether!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back