Just wondering which tamagotchi is the most liked…

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxsugarxx

Reaction score
So I was just wondering, which tamagotchi really is most loved?

I’m asking you guys to tell me which of your tamagotchis is your favourite and which one you use most often. I am very curious to know!

I will keep everyone updated on which tamagotchi is winning!

Just so y’all know, my most used and fav tamagotchi that I have is my tamagotchi pix.

*NOTE: I will only add the type of tamagotchi to the voting list once someone voted for it because I cant type ever single kind of tamagotchi lol*

VOTING:
Pix: 1 vote
Connection v4: 1 vote
Connection v2: 1 vote

Last edited:
The connection v2 will always be my favourite. It definitely doesn't have the most features but that's kind of what I like about it, it's simple but also just easy and fun. V3 is similar but just annoys me that I can't access TamaTown haha.
Though I'm saving up for a pix so we'll see...

oh nice! I didn’t realize the connection tamagotchis were so popular! :) when I have enough money, maybe I’ll buy one of the versions!

I want to add everyone’s votes but for some reason I’m unable to edit this? Does anyone know what’s wrong?

This is such a difficult answer for me! I feel like for many of us it comes down to what was our first tama, but then also we love them all!

In short my answer is P1!

My first was the P1. Soon after I got an Angel. I didn’t get another tama until 2014: a P2, a Connection v3 and a Connection v4.5. Since then I’ve collected pretty much every tama I could ever want.

Still it ends up boiling down to the P1. Not only was it my first Tamagotchi, but also the first Tamagotchi created so it holds a special place for me. If it wasn’t for the P1, I don’t think I would be interested in tamas today. I remember longing for the clear P2 my friend had, and it was the one I first sought in 2014. Everything snowballed since then.

Do I pick the P1 up and play it the most? Hard to say as I feel I run through my collection fairly evenly.

As mentioned by others, I also like the Connection line a lot.

Last edited:
I want to add everyone’s votes but for some reason I’m unable to edit this? Does anyone know what’s wrong?
You can only edit a post for up to 24 hours - nothing's wrong, it's meant to be that way. ;))
Adding onto this - Next time @xxsugarxx, you should set this up as a poll! I'm sure they've still got it as an option when you first create a thread, hehe. Although it'd be hard to list all the versions we're talking about, and considering how many Tamagotchi versions there are... oh boy :oo

You can still work around the editing limit by posting a new reply now and then with the updated results! Actually, I think it'd be easier to keep up with it that way, as opposed to scrolling up and having to edit the first post all the time XD Just my two cents though!

I love the Tamagotchi On! Really just all of the ones that had the option to pass on genetics. Music Star is a close second for me but I dont have one to play lol.

i agree with Hydric; i have a very big soft spot for the tamagotchi ON! granted, it was my first tamagotchi device, but i can't choose between the pix and the ON; both are so very special to me!

Now that my initial "newness" hype of the Osu/Mesu is over I kinda feel like changing my vote. My problem now is that I don't know if I would pick the fully-featured Pix, or the classic P1. Hmmm. I guess I'll just leave my vote at Osu/Mesu for now :p

I’m asking you guys to tell me which of your tamagotchis is your favourite and which one you use most often. I am very curious to know!
(Where's the p1 and p2)

Just so y’all know, my most used and fav tamagotchi that I have is my tamagotchi pix.

*NOTE: I will only add the type of tamagotchi to the voting list once someone voted for it because I cant type ever single kind of tamagotchi lol*

VOTING:
To me it's kuromametci just look at my profile picture

To me I like the p1 and p2

VOTING:
P1 and p2

To me it's kuromametci just look at my profile picture

To me I like the p1 and p2

P1 and p2
Yeah dude you like the p1 and p2 #justiceforthep1 #justiceforthep2

This is such a difficult answer for me! I feel like for many of us it comes down to what was our first tama, but then also we love them all!

In short my answer is P1!

My first was the P1. Soon after I got an Angel. I didn’t get another tama until 2014: a P2, a Connection v3 and a Connection v4.5. Since then I’ve collected pretty much every tama I could ever want.

Still it ends up boiling down to the P1. Not only was it my first Tamagotchi, but also the first Tamagotchi created so it holds a special place for me. If it wasn’t for the P1, I don’t think I would be interested in tamas today. I remember longing for the clear P2 my friend had, and it was the one I first sought in 2014. Everything snowballed since then.

Do I pick the P1 up and play it the most? Hard to say as I feel I run through my collection fairly evenly.

As mentioned by others, I also like the Connection line a lot.
You like the p1 too? Yesses #justiceforthep1 #justiceforthep2

Now that my initial "newness" hype of the Osu/Mesu is over I kinda feel like changing my vote. My problem now is that I don't know if I would pick the fully-featured Pix, or the classic P1. Hmmm. I guess I'll just leave my vote at Osu/Mesu for now :p
Okay, no worries! If you feel like changing your vote, just let me know :)

Latest posts

Back